The inJoin Team
The inJoin Team has extensive experience in Software Development, IT architecture, Business Intelligence, Project Management and Technology Implementation. The senior team members each have over 20 years ICT work experience. We offer a diverse skills set to ensure discernible services, best value for money and ensuring that services are delivered professionally and effectively with the customer's best interests in mind.
What connects this team is our common desire to deliver results and build solid business technology fundamentals to cater for future innovation.
Treating you and your team with the highest levels of humility and transparency is at the core of the inJoin Team; a common attribute that each team member possesses.
We work with our customers and technology partners to ensure that we a) deliver on time, b) on budget and c) derive the most value out of your technology investments. The team takes the time to analyze the customer’s needs, to ensure that proper technology systems and processes are implemented. We follow a personalised customer journey to facilitate implementation and put forward an adequate partnership model suitable for your business to ensure delivery.
inJoin’s Core ServicesThe value inJoin brings to you
- Big Data: We build big data environments to enable real-time decision making, Digital Transformation, AI & ML and Automated Driven Processes.
- Live Data Stream: We enable Live Data for real time data-driven decision using the streaming of both structured and unstructured data feeds, anytime, anywhere.
- Data Migration Strategy: Migration of big data to the cloud and enablement of hybrid & multi-cloud strategy. Making sure data is accessible and accurate globally.
- API Design and Development: To enable sharing of data with employees and businesses (3rd parties).
- Software Development: We empower business strategies with fit for purpose Technology Solutions & Architecture; to enable initiatives such as Digital Transformation, Business Process Automation, Customer Service, Marketing, etc. This can be in form of web applications, mobile apps and games.
- System Integration: Guide, design and build capabilities to enable system integration in order to speed up information flow, improve business operations & productivity.
inJoin’s Value Added ServicesThe added value inJoin brings to you
- Enterprise Monitoring: We build capabilities to monitor movement of organisational data across platforms and applications. Monitoring is an often overlooked aspect of success in delivering value to clients. We are firm in our conviction that top to bottom and left to right monitoring will form an integral part of every delivered solution.
Project Empowerment Services:
- Project Delivery Services: We provide recommendation and roadmap to move from current “as-is” state to “to-be” or desired outcome technology landscapes.
- Project Execution Assistance: We support technology driven solutions through Project Management, Solution Evangelisation, Business Transitioning, Go-Live Support and Targeted Training.
The benefits of partnering with inJoin
Implementations based on best practicesImplementations are Done the Right Way, the First Time, and based on best practices.
Improve return on Technology investmentImprove return on Technology investment.
Technology is properly integrated and optimizedTechnology is properly integrated and optimized.
Staff augmentationStaff augmentation with experienced professionals to ensure that services are implemented seamlessly with minimal disruption to business operation.
Project managementUnambiguous & comprehensive project management planning and knowledge base fit for the customer’s environment.
Customer journeyPersonalised customer journey to meet your unique business design and to increase service implementation success rate.
inJoin offers an implementation process with an experienced on-boarding team. Our team will
begin a streamlined process, tailored to your needs that in general will follow this approach:
- Understand Business and Strategy
- Technology Landscape and Usage
- Team Dynamics
- Project Implementation Approach
- Critical Success Factors
- Document Architecture
- Project Management
- Technology Delivery
- Change Management
- Business Mentorship